Ciabatta is a classic Italian style of white bread, similar to the popularity of French Baguette. It also called as a slipper because of it elongated, broad and flat shape. Ciabatta is made from a very wet dough which creates a unique moist texture and flavor results in a delightfully crispy crust and chewy center. It has become a popular bread that can be found as the bases for sandwiches.
Simple recipe to make at home with our ciabatta
15 - 17cm (L), 7-8cm (W)
Note to you!
Kindly reheat the bread before you eat
Method to reheat in oven/air fryer:
Time: 5-8 minutes
For the leftovers, you may store it back to the freezer as it can keep up to 2 months.
Delivery/Self Pick Up Info
* A minimum order of RM15 for delivery service.
* Deliver on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday only (10am-7pm)
* FREE delivery for orders above RM80 (For areas that we cover only)
* Baked Goods will be deliver 2 - 3 days after payment have been confirmed
* We are closed on every Sunday
*Daily Order cut off time: 5pm
Order placed after 5pm, will be counted as Next Day order.
For an example:
1) order placed on 23/9 4pm, will be marked as 23th order list in our system.
2) order placed on 23/9 5:10pm, will be marked as 24th order list in our system.